Monday, November 18, 2013

Grateful Monday

It's been awhile since I've written.  Things have been busy!

This weekend we finished repairing and repainting our bathroom.  We had a leak that damaged our ceiling so it had to be redone, which also meant repainting.

Needless to say, I'm glad it's finished!

Anyway, to start my week off, here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • The bathroom is complete and my house is back in order.
  • The story of Batkid.  It warms my heart knowing how many people pulled together to make this little guy's wish come true.  Things like this reinforce my faith in humanity.
  • I'm over half way done with my Christmas shopping.
  • The article that I've been writing for the past six months (seriously) is nearing completion.  Finally!
  • Story time with this little guy.  I just love how much he loves books!


Have a wonderful week!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment