Monday, September 3, 2012

Grateful Monday

Five things I'm grateful for today:

  • We spent a wonderful long weekend at Camp Ondessonk, reconnecting with old friends.  I am physically exhausted but feel a renewed energy from spending time with some of the most amazing people I know.
  • Liam was such a trooper on his first camping trip!  The pouring rain didn't even bother him.  He slept well.  He ate well.  He had a blast.
  • My dear husband.  This weekend was a success because we worked together to make it happen.  From changing diapers to finding a missing pacifier, everything we did, we did as a team.  
  • A friend who walked back into my life after 15 years.  The moment I saw her, we started talking and it was like we had seen each other yesterday.  Those kinds of friendships are simply the best.
  • A few more fun weekends ahead to look forward to.  We are extending summer as long as we can around here!

2 comments:

  1. So awesome that you and your husband work so well together as parents!! I'm happy the camping trip went so well. Do I get to see pictures soon??

    ReplyDelete