Saturday, June 14, 2014

Mini-Me


One of my favorite things in the world is watching Liam with his daddy.  He LOVES his daddy.  You can tell that he wants to be just like Andrew, and it is the sweetest thing.  I call him Andrew's "mini-me." When Andrew gets home from a long day at work, Liam yells his name and goes running into his arms.  A frequent phrase in our house is, "Daddy, you want to play with me?"  or "Daddy, you see this?"  

It's darling.  What these two have is so special, and I look forward to seeing how their relationship evolves over the years.

Fixing their chainsaws

Just like Daddy!
All boy


Happy Father's day Andrew!  Thank you for all that you do for us!  Most of all, thank you for being such a wonderful daddy and role model for this little guy.

We love you!

xoxo

1 comment: