Monday, January 14, 2013

Grateful Monday

To start the week off, here are five things I'm grateful for today:

  • That we have all remained healthy during this cold and flu season.  It seems that so many people I know have been sick. 
  • Our new playroom.  On Saturday we reorganized our basement and created a play space for Liam.  It's nice to have another area for him to play and somewhere besides our living room to keep his toys!
  • Hot tea.  Every evening Andrew and I enjoy a cup of hot, herbal tea.  Just a little thing to make this chilly season a bit more tolerable.
  • Liam and I enjoyed a nice visit with my parents for a few days last week before they headed to Florida.  I just love our time spent at home with them. 
  • The few warm days we had last week were a treat.  Liam and I took advantage by playing at the park.  Days where I can get this little guy outside are such a treat!


Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment