Monday, January 28, 2013

Grateful Monday

To start my week, here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • Lazy weekends at home with my boys.  Though I love to travel to visit friends and family, sometimes it's just nice to stay home.
  • In a few weeks we'll be headed to Florida to see my parents.  I love the anticipation.  It's so nice to have something to look forward to.
  • That I am not alone in preparing this conference paper that I'm currently writing!  Otherwise I would be completely overwhelmed.
  • Liam's kisses.  I just love how he walks up to me and gives me a kiss and says, "muah"!  It's simply the best.
  • And last but certainly not least, I'm so very very grateful for my mother.  Today is her birthday.  She is truly one of the most beautiful, amazing women I know, and I honestly don't know what I would do without her.  
Happy birthday mom!  You are such a wonderful mother and grandma.  We are so lucky!

They've been together for 40 years!  

Liam was only a few weeks old.  She took such good care of us after he was born!

They are such buddies. 


Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment