Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello

Welcome to my blog!  I am new to the blogging world though I have enjoyed reading blogs for many years.  I intend to use this space to share my musings on life while also celebrating life’s simple pleasures. 
Here is a photo of my little family.  My husband, Andrew, is a banjo playing arborist, who spends his days climbing trees. Our sweet baby boy is Liam, who was born on August 2, 2011.  To the left is Dylan, the wonder dog, who loves chasing squirrels, crunching on carrots, and, occasionally, eating his own tail.



That photo was taken in early autumn….so that sweet baby boy now looks like this: 






Thanks for joining me. I have lots to share and talk about...and, hopefully, I'll learn something new along the way!

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved that picture of you guys - so beautiful. And Liam is just adorable! So glad you decided to join the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete