Friday, May 18, 2012

Busy Days

We have had some busy days lately.  You know the kind of busy where you feel like you haven't sat down for days?  It's been like that.  It seems like I've spent this entire week running from one place to the next.  


Despite the running around, I've managed to make time to enjoy some of Liam's belly laughs.  Seeing this little boy giggle is one of my favorite things in the world!




  


We are in the midst of wrapping up the school year, which means the days are going quickly at work as we tie up loose ends.


We have also been busy dealing with car troubles and preparing to head out of town for my sister-in-law's wedding tomorrow.  


I'm super excited for this wedding.  I just love my sister-in-law and her fiance.  Their wedding is going to be held at my husband's family farm.  The weather is looking gorgeous.  Lots of family and friends will be gathering to celebrate.  Liam is going to be all dressed up in a suit, complete with a tie.  It will be interesting to see how long the tie lasts...


I'll be back next week with some overdue posts.


Happy weekending!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your weekend has been gorgeous and that the wedding was wonderful -- I'll be eager to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete