Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Grateful

Five things I am grateful for today:

  • A wonderful Mother's Day.  We planted flowers.  We played.  My husband and I had a date night.  Lots of joy all around!
  • I finally found a dress to wear to my sister-in-law's wedding this coming weekend.  And shoes.  This was hard.  I am tall, and I struggled this year to find a dress that wasn't hitting me mid-thigh!
  • My sweet little boy saying "mamamamamama" over and over again.  
  • Another pound gone.  I'm officially down 18 pounds from when I started at the beginning of March.  I'm also 3 pounds lighter than I was when I got pregnant.  I'm not quite to my goal, but I'm continuing to make steady progress which is keeping me motivated.
  • Sunshine and clear skies...these put a pep in my step!

1 comment:

  1. New dress. Weighing less. Lots of things to smile about! Glad to hear your week is off to a good start with this moment of gratitude. Thanks a million for the lovely Mother's Day card. It made me smile and then feel guilty because I biffed on cards this year. The love is there though, I promise!

    ReplyDelete