Monday, December 17, 2012

Grateful Monday

Here are five things that I'm grateful for today:


  • Every minute that I get to spend with my son.  I am so blessed to get to be his mother.
  • My family.  We gathered for our holiday celebration over the weekend.  Whenever we get together I am reminded how lucky I am to be part of a family that has so much love.
  • My semester is finally over.  It started off pretty slow but quickly turned hectic and overwhelming.  It is so nice to have a break.
  • My husband's four day weekends.  I am realizing just how precious these long weekends are and so grateful that his job allows for it.  It gives us some bonus family time!
  • My health and my family's health.  Being healthy is truly something that we often take for granted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment