Monday, December 10, 2012

Grateful Monday

Here are five things I'm grateful for today:


  • On Sunday I spent time with my uncle who is currently in a local hospital awaiting a liver transplant.  We talked about bluegrass music and the beauty of southern, Illinois.  Please send him your prayers.  
  • I had a wonderful, quick trip to Boston last week for my fellowship.  I met some amazing and very talented people.  I got to present my work and came away feeling more privileged than ever to have been selected as part of this super smart group of people!
  • I finally submitted a final draft of a paper that I'm hoping to present at a conference in March.
  • I got to spend Saturday afternoon at the spa getting an Aveda facial.  Pure bliss.  I came away feeling renewed and refreshed!
  • Today I am writing my last, final paper of the semester.  Tomorrow I have my last class.  I can't wait to have a little break!

1 comment: