Monday, February 4, 2013

Grateful Monday

To start my week on a positive note, here are five things I'm grateful for today:

  • Sunshine.  We had a few grey, dreary days last week that started to get to me.  I definitely need sunshine in order to thrive and yesterday was a beautiful, sunny day.
  • A wonderful weekend with a chance to catch up with some friends at a birthday party.
  • Liam is back to taking longer naps (most of the time).  Normally he naps between 2 and 3 hours each day.  A couple of weeks ago, he suddenly started waking up after 45 minutes.  I'm glad that was temporary!  As much as I love my boy, I also love having a little break in my day to get some things done.  
  • It's February....my birthday month and also one step closer to spring.
  • The Florida countdown has begun....16 days until we are on the beach!

Here's a little sneak peek of our birthday party fun!
Have a great week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment