Monday, February 18, 2013

Grateful Monday

To start my week here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • I had the most wonderful birthday on Friday.  I had a lazy day spent at home with my boys, and then Friday evening Andrew and I went out to celebrate with our friends. 
  • I have such wonderful friends and family who make me feel so much love!
  • We also had a sweet Valentine's day.  I just love Andrew's thoughtfulness.  He gives really good gifts!
  • We leave for Florida on Wednesday!  I'm so excited to see my parents and to spend a week on the beach.
  • I wasn't feeling so well yesterday but spent most of the day sleeping and then awoke this morning feeling pretty good.  I'm so grateful I didn't get really sick.  I have so much to do before we leave!
Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like another fantastic list =) Happy Belated Birthday! Have fun in Florida, I'm sure it will be fantastic, especially since they're forecasting ice for Thursday.

    ReplyDelete