Sunday, March 3, 2013

Grateful Monday

To start my week here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • We are slowly starting to feel better.  Liam and I got hit with a nasty, upper respiratory virus.  It laid me out for three days.  Luckily, it was harder on me than Liam.  I'm still not tip-top, but at least I'm out of bed.
  • We had a wonderful vacation in Florida visiting my parents.  I'm so grateful that they welcomed us into their seaside condo and let us crash with them for a week.  More to come on our trip soon.....
  • We didn't get really sick until we got home!
  • This coming Saturday I will present two papers at a conference.  I've had anxiety about this for the past two months. I'm so glad that it will soon be over!
  • My overall good health.  When I get sick like this...it always reminds me not to take my health for granted.

Here's a little preview from our trip.  This little guy LOVED the beach!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I've had that same crud, too! It's been awful. Glad you're better! I'm getting there.

    ReplyDelete