Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

I hope that your Easter, like ours, was filled with blessings and love.

We spent our day together, just our little family.  

It didn't take long for Liam to figure out how to open his Easter eggs.  Each contained a few M&M's.  He was pretty proud of himself when he figured it out!


The Easter Bunny also brought him his own "real" guitar.  As you can see, he's taking his playing very seriously!



We spent the afternoon enjoying this beautiful spring day playing at the park.  

For our Easter dinner, I made my grandma's chicken and noodles for the first time.  I have always wanted to make them but never have.  The last time I visited my mom, she made them and explained the process to me.  They were delicious!  And brought back so many happy memories from my childhood.  As the evening goes on, I keep thinking of my grandma.  She was so very special to me, and I hold my memories of her close to heart.

Our's was a lovely Easter, a simple, most wonderful kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment