Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Florida Vacation

Here are some highlights from our recent trip to Florida.  I've been making this trip every February for several years.  It really is such a treat to hit the beach in the middle of winter.  Plus, it's always nice to see my parents who head south for a few months each year.


We enjoyed leisurely mornings and then would hit the beach for some fun.  Liam loved the beach.  He also loved the ocean.  No fear for this boy!








Our mornings spent playing on the beach were often followed by an afternoon nap and a swim at the pool. By evening time, Liam was worn out and slept like a baby!

We also enjoyed plenty of good food and drinks, and beautiful sunsets on the balcony.









My parents enjoyed spending quality time with their boy! And though we both had to do some work, Andrew and I also got to enjoy a date night and did plenty of relaxing.

I just adore my parents and this annual tradition that we've created.  So many happy memories are made each year on this vacation.



I will cherish these days, and I'm hoping the sunshine and warmth will carry us into spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment