Monday, March 11, 2013

Grateful Monday

To start my week here are five things I'm grateful for:


  • Daylight savings time.  Springing forward isn't easy...but I really do love the longer evenings.  I always seem to have more energy with more daylight!
  • My conference presentations are done!  Things went beautifully.  I couldn't have asked for a better first time experience as a presenter.  It was nerve wracking though so I'm glad it's over!
  • The beautiful flowers my husband brought home for me yesterday.  He's such a sweetie.
  • Spring is in the air!  I can feel it.  I'm also seeing plenty of robins with big fat bellies...a sure sign that spring is coming.
  • A quiet week ahead.  Last week was hectic.  Andrew was out of town and I was trying to play catch up after being sick.  This week things look to be a little calmer.
Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

1 comment: