Monday, March 18, 2013

Grateful Monday

To start my week here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • My wonderful, generous in-laws.  They own an Amish furniture store and this weekend they brought us the most beautiful TV stand.  The furniture they sell is all wood and hand-crafted.  It's such a gorgeous piece!  They also brought Liam an Amish hat from their recent trip to Ohio.  As seen below, he actually wore it and looked super cute, of course.
  • My advisor, who keeps gently pushing me towards finishing my PhD.  We have set a deadline of early May for my proposal, which means I've got a lot to do over the next six weeks!  It's a good thing though.....I need to keep moving along and I'm grateful for the push.
  • All the little buds on the the trees are reminding me that spring is near, which helps as we have these dreary, cold days.
  • Liam and I had lunch on Saturday with a dear friend.  I'm so grateful for her and our long chats.  It was such a treat to catch up!
  • Hearing Liam say "yellow"...which sounds like "wewwow".  It's the cutest thing ever and makes me smile.  This language development process is so fascinating to me!

My little heart breaker

Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment