Monday, March 25, 2013

Grateful Monday

To start my week, here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • A wonderful weekend spent with some of my closest girlfriends.  We rented a cabin in the woods and celebrated our friendship.  I think this might just become an annual tradition....
  • I'm officially on spring break!  I wish that meant I didn't have to work....but that's not happening.  I do, however, get to work from home. 
  • That we made it home safely.  I had to drive in a blizzard and it wasn't fun.  Driving in snow is one of my least favorite things.  
  • For my husband who spent the weekend with Liam while I was away.  He introduced Liam to his keyboard.....so now we have a fun new toy around here!
  • Its supposed to be 60 degrees by the weekend, which means this foot of snow should be short lived.  It is truly beautiful....but not exactly what I have in mind when I think of spring!
Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment