Monday, April 1, 2013

Grateful Monday

To start my week here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • We had a lovely Easter.  It was such a beautiful day.  Check out the video below of Liam playing his new guitar.  Andrew and I just crack up all the time watching him.  He is something else! 
  • April has arrived....which means spring is really here...I hope.  I just love spring!
  • The countdown has begun.  Andrew officially has one more month of graduate school left before he submits his thesis.  The end is finally in sight (for one of us at least!).
  • I just had a long, phone chat with one of my dearest friends from college.  It's been months since we talked so it was very nice to reconnect. 
  • My dissertation proposal is coming along.  I'm actually sticking to the schedule that I created.  Amazing!



Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment