Monday, April 15, 2013

Grateful Monday

Things have been quiet on this end as I frantically try to get my dissertation proposal written.  I'm in the process of revising today so I can send my advisor what I have.  I have written 6 out of 7 sections!  Only one more to go!

So to start my week off on a gracious note, here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • My darling husband who brought these cherry blossom branches and flowers home for me last week.



  • A lovely visit home to see my parents.  Liam got lots of love, and I got some time to work.  I'm so happy that they are home so we can see them more frequently!
  • We dodged a tornado that hit about a block away from our house last week.  Luckily, we have a basement and were able to get down there before things got bad.  My heart goes out to all of those who were affected by the storms.  It was pretty scary.
  • Coffee.  We have had some rough nights around here because Liam is teething.  Last night, we were up five times in three hours. If it weren't for coffee I'm not sure how I would make it through the day!
  • And of course, this little guy.  You can see that he's kind of crabby in this pic.  Teething is hard work!  

Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment