Sunday, April 21, 2013

Grateful Monday

To start my week off, here are five things I'm grateful for:
  • I'm currently in Washington D.C. attending a meeting as part of my fellowship from the NSF.  I am feeling very privileged to be part of this group!
  •  I just got feedback from my advisor on the first two chapters of my proposal.  I have some revising to do, but nothing serious.  I. am. oh. so. grateful!
  • Deadlines are getting closer for both Andrew and I.  That's kind of scary but also super exciting because it means that the end is truly in sight.
  • Green.  We have gotten lots of rain recently, which means that things are finally turning green.  I love how lush it's starting to look outside!
  • Warmer days means that Liam and I get to be outside.  A lot. There's just something about getting a toddler outside to burn off some serious energy!  It makes both of us happy! Here he is in his new sandbox.....do you think he likes it?!  

Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

1 comment: