Monday, April 8, 2013

Grateful Monday

To start my week here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • Our beautiful weekend.  We spent much of it outside playing and it was lovely.  Liam has now started saying "outside...play!"
  • A great run yesterday.  It's been a few months since I've ran.  It felt really good to get back out there.  I was reminded how much I enjoy it and I look forward to going again today!  I'm starting slow....I think I've finally learned to accept that the endurance takes time.
  • Andrew had a breakthrough on his thesis this weekend.  For the past week he's been stuck on a programming issue.  On Saturday, he figured it out and is back to being excited about his work again.  I was so relieved for him.
  • Five out of seven sections of my proposal have been drafted.  I still have two major sections to go, but I've made some really good progress.  I can do this!
  • My parents are back in the midwest!  And Liam and I get to go and visit them later this week.  I can't wait!
Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment