Monday, February 11, 2013

Grateful Monday

To start my week, here are five things I'm grateful for today:

  • We had a very nice weekend visiting my husband's family.  I'm so lucky to have married into such a wonderful group of people.  
  • I get to move out of my dark, dingy basement office this week into an office in the College of Education.  I'll even have a window and will be near my colleagues.  Very exciting!
  • Liam is starting to say phrases.  Watching a little person learn to talk is so very cool.
  • It's my birthday this week!  Time to celebrate another year of being older and wiser.
  • It's also Valentine's day, which makes me ever so grateful for my dear husband.  I'm so blessed to have him.



Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. :-) Yay for phrases and offices with windows! My "L" wrote a valentine's card to me and used complete sentences. It was amazing - that adoption of language is really fascinating!

    ReplyDelete