Monday, July 8, 2013

Grateful Monday

To start my week on a positive note, here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • A wonderful visit with my family over the holiday.  It was so nice to have a few days to spend with one another and to watch our children play.
  • A picnic with my cousins and their families.  We had a wonderful day, and I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to reconnect.
  • The cooler temps which are allowing us to actually sit outside and enjoy ourselves this summer!
  • Getting my grading done so I could step away for a few days and read magazines and relax.
  • I've started running again.  It feels so good to get back into these shoes and hit the pavement.  I love to run and look forward to it most evenings.  I love the physical challenge and the satisfaction I get from building my endurance.  



My view on my run while visiting my parents.  A view like this keeps me going!


Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

1 comment: