Monday, July 22, 2013

Grateful Monday

To start my week off on a positive note, here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • A lovely, quiet weekend with my boys.  We travel a lot on the weekends so the occasional quiet weekend at home is a nice treat.  
  • A family ice cream outing on Sunday.  As you can see, Liam really enjoyed his cotton candy ice cream with sprinkles! I'm not super crazy about avoiding sugar, but we don't eat much of it at all.  So on the way home after eating ice cream, he was a little wired, singing and shrieking in the back seat!  


  • I'm finally collecting some data for my dissertation!  I'm currently in Indiana interviewing a teacher, and I'm grateful that this trip worked out.
  • My sweet husband who is currently home with our son being a single daddy while I'm away.  I'm so very grateful for his support.
  • This view on my run tonight.  My runs are slowly getting easier and I'm increasing my distance.  I'm currently feeling kind of overwhelmed so I'm super grateful for this outlet. 


Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment