Monday, July 29, 2013

Grateful Monday

Life has been BUSY recently.  So busy, in fact, that I'm feeling kind of overwhelmed.  It's a good overwhelm....because it means that my dissertation research is moving rapidly along, but it's also a little stressful. 

So, as I start this very hectic week, here are five things I'm grateful for.
  • A nice visit with my husband's family over the weekend.  We didn't have much time, but the time was well spent.
  • Watching Liam "catch" his first fish at the Whitacre farm.  Oh boy was he excited!
  • Cooler and very pleasant temperatures.  What a rarity for the end of July.
  • Two conference papers accepted!  Both are at major conferences which is quite an honor.  Now I just have to figure out how to get a grant for the travel expenses.
  • My sweet little boy who turns 2 on Friday!  I can hardly believe it.  I'm so looking forward to a special day with just my boys!
 Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

1 comment: