Monday, August 19, 2013

And We're Back! Kicking Off With A Grateful Monday

I've been a little absent from this space for the past few weeks.  Life has been full!

I plan to make a few posts this week to fill you in on what we've been up to.  But to start off, I'm kicking off the week with my grateful list.

Here are five things I'm grateful for this week:
  • A most wonderful vacation with my husband.  We just returned from a little getaway.  It was so nice to spend several days together, just the two of us.
  • My wonderful parents who watched Liam while we were gone.  It makes it so much easier for me to be away from the little guy knowing he is in such good hands!
  • My dear friends.  We ended our trip by attending the wedding of one of my college roommates, which meant that I got to see some of my best girls!
  • The fall semester is kicking off this week.  I've got a lot to do as I prepare to teach two classes, but it's so exciting to think that this will (hopefully) be my last year of graduate school!
  • My sweet little boy.  I missed him dearly while we were gone.  Yesterday when he saw us, he came running with his arms outstretched.  It was one of the sweetest moments I've experienced as a mom!
Here's a little glimpse of where we've been for the last week!  More to come soon.



Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment