Monday, August 26, 2013

Grateful Monday

To start my week off on a positive note, here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • I made it through last week! It was super hectic as I started teaching two new classes for the semester.  I also had to travel to Kentucky for a conference presentation. Whew!
  • My in-laws who came in on Friday to watch Liam for us that evening.  I had to leave for Kentucky and Andrew had to work an event that night.  I just love how much Liam loves all of his grandparents!
  • My fabulous adviser who is such a wonderful mentor.  Our trip to Kentucky gave us lots of time to chat.  I am so very blessed to have her!
  • Coffee.  I'm not sure I would have made it through last week without it!
  • We are gearing up for Labor Day weekend.  One of my favorite weekends of the year! We'll head to Camp Ondessonk again this year for their annual Friends Weekend.  I can't wait to catch up with some old friends.  We'll be staying in the treehouse unit seen below!  Fun times ahead!


Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

1 comment: