Monday, January 6, 2014

Grateful Monday

Well 2014 sure is kicking off with a bang!  We are completely snowed in and frozen here. 

My poor husband has to do snow removal for the municipality where he works.  He's been working 12 hour shifts for the past few nights and is getting ready to head into work again tonight.  Poor guy.  I know he's exhausted, but he's a trooper~!

So, to start my week off, here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • Andrew has stayed safe during his travels to and from work.  Our roads are in terrible condition.
  • We are snuggled up in a warm and cozy home.  I can't help but think of those poor people who are homeless.  I also think about the poor animals who are hunkered down trying to stay warm in this brutal weather.
  • I officially bought my plane ticket to Paris last week.  This is really happening!
  • Somehow, I'm managing to keep this little guy happy and busy while we are trapped indoors.  We've had our moments, but the new toys are definitely helping!

Liam's enjoying his new easel and paints!  A perfect snow day activity.

 I hope you have a wonderful week!  Stay warm!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment