Saturday, January 4, 2014

Holidays

Well helloooo!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!  I am just now dragging myself off of the couch.  I had a bit of recovering to do!

So now I'm recovered just in time for the arctic storm.  Excellent.  Perhaps I should just go back to my couch....

Anyway, here's a little recap of our Christmas.  Despite a little bout with the flu, this year's holiday season was extra special.  I think it's because Liam is old enough to *sort* of understand what is going on.  I don't think he really understands presents and where they come from, but he definitely enjoys opening them!  In fact, ripping off the paper may be his favorite part!


There is just something extra sweet about experiencing the holidays through the eyes of a child.


We were gone for 9 days as we traveled to spend time with family.  We had five different holiday gatherings, and we got to spend some quality time with our loved ones.  It was a wonderful whirlwind. 

Liam enjoyed several days of playtime with his cousins as well.  


These two are pretty close in age.  They're going to be buddies. 
Dressed up for Christmas Eve mass
So much excitement on Christmas Eve


I wish I knew what they were saying to each other....

We  barely got these two to sit still.

He also got to spend some time with all of his grandparents and aunts and uncles.  


Like a little bird wanting Grandma's peanut butter pie

Legos!

Great Grandparents

Checking out Grandpa's new shoes

Andrew's brother gave us matching hats


It was quite the holiday for our family with so many memories to cherish.


Life is good....and we are so very blessed!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment