Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Easter

My Easter post is coming a little late, but that's how I roll these days!  

We spent the weekend at my mom and dad's house.   It was the best weather we've had all spring so we spent much of it outside.

This was Liam's first year really hunting Easter eggs, and he was pretty excited about it. 

I just love how my boys have matching sleepy faces in this picture.    


My parents got Liam these Superman pajamas, which he thinks are so cool.  They have a little cape that attaches with velcro.  When he wears them, he pretends to fly, and let me tell you, I don't think it gets much better than watching your two year-old son pretend to fly!  Pure awesome.

Here he is ready to go on the hunt.


He was pretty proud of himself each time he found one.


See the cape?  You can also see that the Easter Bunny kept his hiding pretty simple this year. 


After he hunted for his eggs, he got to come inside and open his presents.  He had picked out this excavator at the store, and we wrote the Easter Bunny a letter telling him about it.  Liam was really excited when he opened it. 



I feel so very blessed to get to experience the world alongside this little guy.  He brings us so. much. joy.  And truly makes every holiday so much sweeter!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment