Monday, October 15, 2012

Grateful Monday

To start my week on a positive note, here are five things I'm grateful for today:

  • My first and most difficult question for my comprehensive exams is finished.  Two more to go....  This process has not been fun, but I am learning so much.  
  • My husband.  He has supported me and given me all the time I need to work on these exams.  I don't know what I would do without him.
  • Liam saying "night night" before he goes to sleep.  This might be the cutest thing ever.  He's also started calling our dog "Dyl".  Love it.
  • My flexible childcare provider who is happy to help me out and watch Liam a few extra days while I'm working on these papers.
  • Hot apple cider on cool fall nights.  Yum!

1 comment:

  1. PhD = Endurance sport. It's as much about the long haul as the content. You can do this, just pace yourself!

    ReplyDelete