Monday, October 29, 2012

Grateful Monday

Here are five things I'm grateful for today:

  • I submitted my comprehensive exams last night!  I'm feeling pretty nervous and probably will be until I get some feedback.  But at least its over.  That was one long month!
  • Yesterday Andrew took care of Liam all day, he also cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed the house while I was wrapping up my exams.  I am so thankful for him and his support.
  • My crockpot.  This time of year I always start making soups and chili in the crockpot.  I love putting something together and letting it cook all day, filling the house with yummy smells.  Right now I've got some chicken chili going and it smells so good!
  • We took some family photos on Saturday and they turned out really well.  I wasn't sure since Liam wasn't really cooperating, but I was pleasantly surprised to see some really good ones.
  • I'm looking forward to having more time to blog now that my exams are over.  I've missed sharing my thoughts in this space.  
Have a wonderful week!

1 comment: