Monday, October 22, 2012

Grateful Monday

One of these days, I will write a post beyond my usual grateful Monday.  Really I will.  I just need to check a few things off the list first!

Until then....here are five things I'm grateful for today:

  • I successfully completed the Moccasin Gap 10 mile trail run on Saturday.  It was the hardest thing I've ever done physically.  I've ran a half marathon and that was much easier than this.  Needless to say, I'm pretty proud of myself.
  • Andrew and Liam were at an aid station at mile 8.  Knowing they were there kept me going through one of the toughest parts of the run.  I was oh so grateful to see them!
  • I have drafts completed for two of my exam questions.  One more to go and then a little revising and I'll be done!  The end is in sight.
  • We spent an amazing weekend in the beautiful Shawnee.  This has got to be one of the most beautiful fall seasons I've seen in a long time.  The trees are unbelievable.
  • I just bought a  Balsam and Cedar Yankee candle.  This candle smells amazing and makes me very happy.  It reminds me of the cabin we recently stayed in on our trip to Colorado.  Its the little things....

1 comment: