Monday, October 1, 2012

Grateful Monday

I've been a little absent from this space.  It seems like the past month has been a whirlwind for us and the next month is looking just as hectic!

I'm hoping to write about all of our adventures one day soon.

In the meantime, here are five things I'm grateful for today:
  • A magical trip to the mountains with my husband.  We had a lovely little vacation.  It was just what I needed to refresh my spirit.
  • We are all healthy again. After returning home, we got hit hard with the flu.  All of us.  It was terrible.  We're still not tip-top but feeling much better.
  • My parents who stayed with Liam while we were away.  I just love them.  I don't worry about him for one second when he's in their care.  It's hard enough to be away from him so that sense of security means so much.
  • The beautiful mums that my husband bought me yesterday.  Sitting here on my desk they make me smile.  
  • My support system of family and friends.  Today I begin my comprehensive exams and I know that I have a wonderful group of people who will be cheering me on.  That means so much.

1 comment: