Monday, June 3, 2013

Grateful Monday

I'm back with my grateful Monday post!  To help me start the week on a positive note, here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • Once again, we were spared from any major storm damage.  On Friday, we sat in the basement for 40 minutes as four different tornadoes were spotted around us. These storms definitely scare me more than they used to!
  • Pedicures.  On Saturday, I was able to sneak away for a bit and relax while getting my toes done.  It's such a treat these days to have an hour by myself!  


  • Liam is cracking us up lately.  Here he is doing his exercise.  He dragged my yoga mat out and started doing some of the moves he sees me do.  I think his downward dog looks pretty good!


  • Since defending my dissertation proposal, I've had a couple of nice, relaxing weeks.  I have definitely enjoyed the slower pace, but now it's time to refocus.  This week I plan to hit the ground running!
  • Summer concert season has begun!  We took Liam to our first outdoor show on Wednesday night.  Needless to say, he really enjoyed himself, and he impressed the crowd with his moves! 


Have a wonderful week!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment