Monday, June 10, 2013

Grateful Monday

To start my week off on a positive note, here are five things I'm grateful for:
  • Our cool spring.  The weather has been so gorgeous with perfect temps in the 70's.  Usually it's really hot by now so these cooler days are welcomed!
  • A new retaining wall in our backyard.  Our yard slopes down from our neighbor's and our retaining wall has been crumbling.  My sweet husband has been working non-stop to get the wall repaired.  It looks so nice and I'm so thankful for his hard work!
  • Liam is learning to say "please", which sounds like "peas".  Sometimes in the middle of the night I'll hear him say "binky peas" over the monitor as he searches for his pacifier. So sweet.  
  • I just finished my very first stage of data analysis for my dissertation work.  It feels good to get back into the swing of it and get the ball rolling!
  • We had a lovely weekend filled with fun.  Summertime is the best! 


Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

1 comment: