Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day

This weekend we celebrate all of the wonderful fathers in our life.

I'm blessed to have so many strong, kind men around me.

My father is amazing.  He is one of the hardest working men I know and has always shown me such wonderful, unconditional love.  He is also one of the happiest people I know....always choosing to take a positive outlook.  No matter how old I get, I will always be his little girl!



Thanks Dad for all that you do and for being the best father a girl could ask for.  I love you dearly.

Watching my husband grow as a father has been one of my greatest joys.  Seeing him with our son always warms my heart.  Liam adores his daddy and so do I.  When Andrew gets home from a long, ten hour work day, he always has the energy to play and spend time with our son.  Liam's little face just lights up with joy when he sees him walk through the door.  



We are so blessed to have him.  He truly is my best friend and we work so well together as a team.  As a parent, he will do anything that I ask of him and is so devoted to his family. I just love that Liam has this kind, generous man as a role model.  

Thank you Andrew for who you are and all that you do.  I love you with all my heart.

Tonight we are having a bbq with our friends and family celebrating Andrew's completion of his Master's degree!  Fun times ahead!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment