Monday, June 24, 2013

Grateful Monday

Well here we are back to the start of another week.  It seems that summertime has a way of making time disappear! 

To start my week off, here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • We pulled off a surprise birthday party for one of my dearest friends on Saturday night.  So fun!
  • Andrew and I were able to venture out for some live music on Friday night.  It was a fun little date night.
  • My sister-in-law who happily babysits for us so we can go out!  Love her.
  • I'm starting to settle back into teaching again.  I got myself organized this weekend and now I'm feeling a lot less stressed.
  • On Friday, we had our first family outing to the zoo.  Here's a little sneak peek.  Liam was in total awe the entire time we were there.  So cute.


Have a wonderful week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment