Monday, April 30, 2012

Grateful Monday


Here's my attempt to start my week off by counting my blessings.

Five things I'm grateful for today:
 
  • My husband's final project for his programming class is done.  This class has been a really tough one and every second of his spare time has been spent working.  It will be so nice to have some free time together again!
  • We only have three more students to test, and then we are completely done with state testing.  Its been a stressful two weeks, and I'm glad the testing window is closing tomorrow!
  • We didn't have any major damage from Saturday's storm.  We had a huge limb come down from a tree, but somehow, it completely missed Andrew's car that was parked right below it.  I'm not quite sure how that happened, but I'm very grateful.
  • The anticipation of a weekend away with six of our closest friends.  We have lots to do in preparation so it will be a busy week, but I absolutely cannot wait to spend some quality time with these people.  It's been too long!
  • Liam has officially learned to sit back down.  This is major.  He no longer gets stuck standing up and then gets mad (which was kind of hilarious to watch by the way).

No comments:

Post a Comment