Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Grateful Tuesday

I'm a little late on this but still wanted to start my week by counting my blessings!


So....five things I'm grateful for today:

  • A beautiful weekend spent with my parents celebrating Easter and all of our blessings
  • Spending evenings enjoying a cocktail and some quality time with my husband while sitting outside on our deck. This weather is gorgeous!
  • The start of season two of the Game of Thrones.  We don't watch much tv, but when we do, it's because we REALLY love the show.
  • My 10 pound weight loss.  It has taken me 5 very long weeks, but I've finally lost 10 pounds.  It's been really really hard...and I still have a ways to go before I'm at my goal, but each pound that comes off keeps me motivated!
  • The fragrant lilac bush that is in full bloom outside our front door.  Whether I'm coming or going, I always stop at that bush and breathe in its sweet smell!

No comments:

Post a Comment