Friday, April 27, 2012

Lately

Here are some things I've been enjoying lately:


  • When I read this birth story, I wept.  There are times when I get a little mopey about my own birth experience....I'll never feel that way again after reading this.  I am inspired by this woman's strength and her faith.


  • This essay resonated with me on many levels.  As I navigate being a new mom, I constantly have to tell myself that I am enough, and this piece is a nice, gentle reminder.


  • I love reading the blog of this artist whose home is gorgeous.  I love the color and the whimsy.


  • I'm excited that it's nearly sundress season!  I live in sundresses during the summer.


  • My peonies have bloomed.  Love. Love.




  • I love the clothes on this website.  Very Anthro but much cheaper!


  • I'm excited for May....we have many fun happenings lined up for May, including a weekend away with friends, my sister-in-law's wedding, and a canoe trip!

  • My husband and I are planning an outdoor adventure for late summer or early fall.  We are considering Rocky Mountain National Park or Grand Teton National Park.  Planning is half the fun!

Have a wonderful weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment