Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Another Lovely Wedding

In early June we had the joy of attending my cousin's lovely wedding. 

It was such a sweet and sentimental ceremony.  The bride even sang a song during her vows.  I doubt there was a dry eye in the place.  It was another one of those ceremonies that was so personal, intimate, and individualized.  


Those are my favorite kind.  I just love it when the couple makes it truly for them and about them.


Beyond the ceremony, I seriously LOVED all of their vintage decorations.  From the tablecloths to the china to the burlap drapes...every time I looked around I would notice another tiny, lovely detail.  All of it was just amazing and perfectly done.  









It's so obvious that a lot of heart was put into this celebration.




This table for the couple was the cutest idea.



Liam was given lots of love.  Here he is flirting with the gorgeous bride (isn't she adorable?!)



While there we enjoyed catching up with some of my extended family.



Liam also got in some quality grandparent time.  I just love seeing him with my parents!  This picture of him and my mom warms my heart.  Since the day he was born, they've had a special connection.  I love how his face lights up every time he sees her.




It was such a wonderful evening spent with family, celebrating the love of two very special people.



Congrats Riann and Jeremy!  You are such a beautiful couple, and we wish you all the best.



4 comments:

  1. What a unique wedding and beautiful bride! The picture of your mom and Liam is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anyone told you that Liam looks like Troy? I think so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! Sounds like a beautiful celebration. Grandma looks so happy and proud and relaxed holding Liam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing our special day on your blog! That is so sweet of you. :) We're really happy you all came to the wedding. It was great to see you, and of course hold Liam. He is adorable! Hope to see you at the family reunion near the end of this month!

    ReplyDelete