Monday, July 16, 2012

Grateful Monday

Here we are to another Monday!  How did that happen?  These weeks of summer are flying by.

To start my week off in the right spirit, here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • Andrew and I were both home yesterday when Liam took his first steps.  It was such a precious moment.  
  • We had a lovely Saturday afternoon, listening to one of our favorite bands.  We took Liam and he loved it!  It was a fabulous day.
  • I got to spend time with my husband's cousin yesterday.  I'm so inspired by this woman and her amazing courage and strength.
  • My job details for the fall have been sorted out and I will only be working two days a week. What an awesome schedule!
  • Ice cream.  Seriously.  The best treat on a summer evening.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good week! Congrats on Liam's first step.

    ReplyDelete