Monday, July 30, 2012

Grateful Monday

Five things I'm grateful for today:

  • Our sweet boy turns one this week.  I can hardly believe it!  He is such a blessing.
  • My summer break is not ending.  If I were still in my old job, I would be returning to work today.  I am so incredibly grateful that I don't have to face that.  Such a relief!
  • Liam and I had a wonderful, relaxing visit with my parents last week.  Going home is such a treat.  I love seeing Liam with my parents.
  • Clean sheets.  I just love clean sheet day.
  • My husband's summer semester is nearly over, which means we'll have a few weeks where we get to spend more quality time together.  I will treasure those weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I just had to chuckle at the clean sheets! I also love clean sheets, but I don't get them near as often as I'd like anymore haha!

    ReplyDelete