Monday, March 3, 2014

Grateful Monday

I am officially back from my week in Paris!  I came home sick so I'm behind on everything, but I'm feeling better and ready to get back into the swing of things.

I'm still editing photos but hope to have a post up this week sharing some details of the trip.

To start my week off on a positive note, I'm kicking off with a grateful Monday post.

Here are five things I'm grateful for:

  • We had smooth travels on our trip and returned home safely!
  • I didn't really get sick until I got home!
  • Skype.  I'm not sure I would have made it through a week away from my boys if it weren't for this wonderful invention.  There's just something so nice about being able to see them. 
  • It's March.  So while it's snowing outside as I type, I'm hoping and praying spring is around the corner!
  • I came home to a clean house, clean laundry, and these beautiful flowers.  I think my husband missed me!  These beauties have continually put a smile on my face all week.  I'm a lucky girl.




Have wonderful week!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Those are the flowers I had in my wedding bouqurt. I love them!

    ReplyDelete