Monday, February 6, 2012

Grateful Monday

Five things I’m grateful for today:

  1. Weekends at home
  2. Good friends.  We went to a 1st birthday party on Saturday and saw many friends whom we haven’t seen in awhile.  It was so nice to catch up.
  3. My husband, whose been sending me little love note emails recently.  I just love him.
  4. Sunshine
  5. My wonderful babysitter.  It’s still really hard for me to leave Liam on Monday mornings.  I get so sad...but knowing he is in kind, loving hands makes me feel a little better.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful things to be grateful for. I especially love #3. He's an awesome daddy and husband!

    I think this Monday we are not going to get sunshine. Sounds like snow is coming.

    An excellent babysitter is a treasure. Treat her well and don't let her go!

    ReplyDelete