Monday, February 13, 2012

Grateful Monday

Mondays have been particularly hard for me since I returned to work from maternity leave.  I created Grateful Monday to help me begin the week on a positive note. 


Five things I’m grateful for today:

1) Occasional, self-indulgent treats...I used a gift certificate and got to spend Saturday afternoon at a spa.  It was wonderful.
  
2) Good music.  Andrew and I went to a concert this weekend. This was only our second night out since Liam was born.  So fun!


3) A warm cozy, home.


4) My upcoming birthday...I will never fear getting older.  Each and every day is a blessing


5) The anticipation of a potential snow day tomorrow...keeping my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats! I LOVE your blog! I'll add it to my blog roll. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! I'm excited to begin this journey. Love you too! xoxo

      Delete