Monday, February 27, 2012

Grateful Monday

Five things I am grateful for today:
  • A fabulous week long vacation spent on the beach.
  • My very generous parents who welcomed us into their home for a week.
  • The fact that Liam is not quite crawling...yet. He's close...but for now, he only scoots around. Once he's on the move, life is going to change!
  • Daylight on my drive to work in the morning. I spend half the year driving to work in the dark. It's so nice to finally have sunshine to start my day.
  • I only have 3 weeks of work until spring break, which gives me something to look forward and makes our vacation coming to an end a little bit easier.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the morning daylight! I've been riding my bike to work in the dark. It's kind of fun, but I'm ready for the light.

    ReplyDelete