Sunday, February 26, 2012

Time Away

We just returned from a much needed vacation where we spent the week with my parents in Fort Meyers Beach.  We had a wonderful week.  Our time was spent mostly relaxing and enjoying one another.


We spent a significant amount of time lying on the beach and swimming in the pool.  Liam dipped his toes in the ocean for the first time and wore himself out relaxing on the beach.





He also went for his very first swim.




Andrew and I enjoyed sleeping in and spent long mornings on the balcony drinking coffee.  This was our view.


We spent one day on Sanibel island where we collected shells.  I went for several long runs along the beach.  We ate.  We laughed...and I may or may not have drank a Bloody Mary every. single. day.


Liam also got to enjoy some quality time with Grandma and Grandpa.





I am so grateful for this time away.  It is exactly what I needed.  I feel rested and rejuvenated, and I plan to maximize this vacation juju for as long as possible...



















1 comment:

  1. I doubt I'll manage the sleeping in or much relaxing on the balcony, but I can't wait to get some of that vacation juju later this week! Love all the pictures. Sounds like you guys had a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete